Young Algerians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blonde Algerians

Let`s correct something here: There is no blonde Algerian, there hasnt been ever.
    There are girls with yellow hair in Algeria which is quite different from being blonde.
    So it may that you( blond-arab) are a yellow arab.

Comment

yellow arab?????

Comment

hey hamza,
        have you got any other term for such anomality?

Comment

Re: Blonde Algerians

Originally posted by kerbacs2
          Let`s correct something here: There is no blonde Algerian, there hasnt been ever.
          There are girls with yellow hair in Algeria which is quite different from being blonde.

LOL @yellow arabs

Sorry to correct you but there are blond Algerians...

Comment

Hey Iman,
            I didn`t mean it is a disadvantage to have no blondes. I have traveled a lot in Algeria, and I have not found any.
            I saw/knew girls with red/yellow/... or light/tanned skin but never blonde in the western sense.
            salam

Comment

Hey Iman,
              I didn`t mean it is a disadvantage to have no blondes. I have traveled a lot in Algeria, and I have not found any.
              I saw/knew girls with red/yellow/... or light/tanned skin but never blonde in the western sense.
              salam
              Are you Algerian by the way?

Travelled a lot? You obviously haven't been to Tlemcen...just to give one example, a lot of people from there are blonds/blue eyed.

Very common with Kabyles as well although it's a different look!

Algeria is so big that I don't think there is one type of looks that would be missing there, even "yellow"

The blond western look exists in Algeria although not common...Most common is the dark features look...I see why you didn't see any!

Comment

Hi Iman,
                yes I am Algerian, yes I know there is some beauty in Telemcen,Mila,Guelma, Kabylia, but as I said it is different. I myself come from a region which togather with telemcen is considered the best in algeria (some parts of small kabilya), we even have similar dialect to Telmcen which is not the best one by the way (e.g the use of "ha" for addressing...).
                salam

Comment

Hi Iman,
                  yes I am Algerian, yes I know there is some beauty in Telemcen,Mila,Guelma, Kabylia, but as I said it is different. I myself come from a region which togather with telemcen is considered the best in algeria (some parts of small kabilya), we even have similar dialect to Telmcen which is not the best one by the way (e.g the use of "ha" for addressing...).
                  salam
                  Well depends what is blond for you.

If it is the blond hair, the fair skin and the blue/green eyes, then that is defenetly found in DZ, but as it was pointed out earlier its not that common.

If it is blond as in "not so smart" then even that can be found.

If it is blond as in "Scandinavian blond" then sure DZ-blonds are unlikely to look scandinavian or even french for that matter, but its not impossible given the history of DZ.

Now as far as I know there is no such thing as "yellow" hair and even less "yellow arabs" (except if your a punk, or a "fake" blond who left the colorant on too long, resulting in a "green" blond

So there is nothing wrong with blond-arab

Boualem-DZ

Comment

Re: Blonde Algerians

ur joka

have ever been to wahrane b4? you Won’t find any yellow girl but there are some blonde

Comment

wassup gurl!!
                      how r ya? im an 18 year old algerian gurl too and man there arnt many of us around,
                      especially where i live trust. i heard there are soo many in london tho
                      neways just thought id say hi
                      takecare xxx

Comment

Yes I think I mean by blonde scadinavian looks.
                        As to Oran, its far from being amongst the first cities in Algeria in beauty.
                        take care.
                        P.s and the accent, it does not go well on girls because it`s a bit strong.Sorry If i am too straitforward.
                        salam

Comment

Originally posted by yazz
                          wassup gurl!!
                          how r ya? im an 18 year old algerian gurl too and man there arnt many of us around,
                          especially where i live trust. i heard there are soo many in london tho
                          neways just thought id say hi
                          takecare xxx
                          where abouts do you live?

Comment

hiya
                            i live up north near leeds
                            where do u guys live?
                            bye x

Comment

Red Head

Read Headed Algerian: r u having us on?
                              Red Hair is very common in algeria, gingers all over the place, is this just an excuse to say that you're a ginger!! well, no one likes red hair, now quit it! Or better yet, why don't you colour your hair (dye) go wild! blonde maybe, this thread seems to be full of self involved people (blonde this, red that...) get a life people!!!

Nectar77

Comment

Originally posted by yazz
                                hiya
                                i live up north near leeds
                                where do u guys live?
                                bye x
                                I live in London,
                                I can’t live in a place where there is no Algerians.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X