X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red Head

Originally posted by Nectar77
    Read Headed Algerian: r u having us on?
    Red Hair is very common in algeria, gingers all over the place, is this just an excuse to say that you're a ginger!! well, no one likes red hair, now quit it! Or better yet, why don't you colour your hair (dye) go wild! blonde maybe, this thread seems to be full of self involved people (blonde this, red that...) get a life people!!!

No, I'm a DARK BRUNETTE not a ginger (no GINGERS in my family, thanks)...I tried blonde once and it looked funny, HMMMM..let's see, my eyes are a greeny grey colour and my skin is a bit pasty though in the winter, but a nice olivy tan in the summer. Do you think red streaks in my fringe will suit me, Nectar77 ?Or will they clash with my dove-like eyes ? Will blue clothes bring them out or shall I stick to my usual black attire...
    My hair is wavy, should I straighten it or leave it au natural ? What about mascara...do you think coloured mascaras are cool, or would they clash with my skin ?
    I really don't know, Nectar77...could you please advise me as I cannot function in my everyday life unless I know what is right for my appearance
    Please help me Nectar77...you're my only hope...
    I may even get a life!

(Sorry, sarcastic mood today....)

[Edited by Little_Mem on 1st December 2004 at 23:53]

Comment

On a funny note, if girls covered their hair, we wouldnt know what colour it is, and so we wouldnt have threads like this one

Girls should concentrate on what colour hijab to wear, not what colour they should dye their hair, so not to make people stare Oh that rhymes perfectly well lol.

I think girls in hijab are more confident and more self aware. Besides, this allows them to concentrate more on important things in life, rather than worry about how to do their hair before they go out.

Just my opinion anyway.

Khokom

Comment

Little_Mem

Ohh, sarcasm!!! Well if make up is what gets you off, so be it! (assuming you're a guy........right!!!)

I am not very good on the advice thing, but there's a great transvestite magazine I can recommend!!

Cioa
        Nectar77

Comment

Idir

Did anyone go to see Idir's Concert in London!!
          Apparently is was Fabulous!!

By the way: Khokom: why don't men just wear the Hijab themselves, they seem to love it!
          Nectar77

Comment

Little_Mem

I just realised that you weren't even involved in the conversation I intially commented on (I was talking to Blond_Arab) where did you come from?

Qui se sont morveux, se mouche!
            Nectar77

Comment

Nectar77

I just realised that you weren't even involved in the conversation I intially commented on (I was talking to Blond_Arab) where did you come from?

Qui se sont morveux, se mouche!

I was the one who posted about red hair, not Blonde Arab...plus, I'm NOT a guy, so I'm not interested in Trannie mags, thanks....

Plus, I was ONLY joking, sarcastic... yes, but all in good fun, weren't you joking too?
              Sorry if it offended you!

PEACE OUT!!!!!

SALAM!!!! Let's not fight!

Comment

What's up with you guys!
                Blond blanc bec, brown gray pinc panther or whatever, does it make a difference?

Algerians are a misture of all human races, black skin from the depth of Africa, White skin from northern side of Algeria or from Europe.. in a single family (same mother, same father)you could find different hair, skin or eyes colour.

Your skin Colour does not say that you are or not Algerian, but how much you carry love and pride for your country: ALGERIA.

H

Les miroirs feraient bien de reflechir avant de renvoyer les images

Comment

Originally posted by Houari_DZ
                  What's up with you guys!
                  Blond blanc bec, brown gray pinc panther or whatever, does it make a difference?

Algerians are a misture of all human races, black skin from the depth of Africa, White skin from northern side of Algeria or from Europe.. in a single family (same mother, same father)you could find different hair, skin or eyes colour.

Your skin Colour does not say that you are or not Algerian, but how much you carry love and pride for your country: ALGERIA.

H

Salam, Houari-DZ

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you Houari!!! At last someone with some sense!!!!

Who gives a #### what colour your skin is, what colour your hair is blah blah blah...it is all totally irrelevant.
                    The one thing I've always loved about algeria is that there are blonde (yes real blonde) algerians, dark haired algerians, and black algerians...but at the end of the day we are all algerians and that is what unites us.
                    Lets just get on with the important things in life and quit wasting time on futile arguments...
                    Oh and khoukom...my friend in all due respect please keep your hijab preaching to the religion section. As a moderator I would except more professional behaviour from you

Peace xxx
                    "A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who refuses to walk forward."

Comment

son is 15.5

my Son is 15.5 half Algerian half English.. he found this site for me.. so i wanna return the favour and link him with young Algerians his age..ping me ... my email is visible ( i think..only joind today)

Comment

just for thr record

Blonde, olive, black, ginger..WHO CARES...i scaned a little and thats all that is bring talked about.. come on now.. don't disapoint me.. young Algerians.. i am sure there is something more interesting to discuss ...non!!

Comment

i dont mind talking to your son, although i am 22 haha, i do have some cousins his sort of age!

Comment

Little_Mem

Of course I was joking......see... you didn't even get my sarcasm, never mind...

I truly have nothing to talk about here, This thread is dying out....so see you on the next intresting one!
                            Nectar77

Comment

The_Ghost_of_Time_Bomb

Why are you a quarantined User!!!
                              Nectar77

Comment

Re: Little_Mem

Of course I was joking......see... you didn't even get my sarcasm, never mind...

I truly have nothing to talk about here, This thread is dying out....so see you on the next intresting one!

HEHEHEHE!!!!

Nice to meet you Nectar77!!!

Salam

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X