Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Algerians?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by pandora
    That is because we never had the chance to own a skateboard. There was a competition organized by a chewing-gum company in which you had to collect stickers of Beverly Hills 4253799076 actors and send them to the company in the hope of winning a skateboard. I collected all the stickers but I never heard back from them…
    LOL I remember getting involved in one of those competitions. I collected all the stickers as well and I was promised a BMX bike, but I never heard back from them

    You think we should take them to court? Its never too late.

    Khokom.

    Comment


    • #62
      that's to bad i got mine from my ****ty father so....

      Comment


      • #63
        well you know you have to get the lawyer of oj simpson you get your money and skateboard and bmx bike back guarenteed

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by ssew
          i'm always careful
          and well it's a part of the lifestyle as punkrocker
          Are you into punkrocking?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by ssew
            well you know you have to get the lawyer of oj simpson you get your money and skateboard and bmx bike back guarenteed
            Its ok, I only want the BMX bike, I had dreams about that bike dam it.

            Khokom.

            Comment


            • #66
              eehm yeh i know
              i dont colour my hair or something i just love the music and skateboarding

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Khokom
                LOL I remember getting involved in one of those competitions. I collected all the stickers as well and I was promised a BMX bike, but I never heard back from them

                You think we should take them to court? Its never too late.

                Khokom.

                I think so, Elhanni, where are you? We will definitely win…

                Comment


                • #68
                  Yakhi young algerians yakhi

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Hello Everyone Who Thinks Is Gonna Win Out Of Mca-usma On Thursday?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I'd like to think l'usma but who knows
                      I'm a big fan of l'usma and have never seen MCA play
                      but i definetly will this thursday
                      my mom told me but did not tell me how late it starts
                      does anyone know??

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        the match starts at 16:00 canal algerie or 3rd channel

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          helloooooooooo

                          17 yrs olddddddddd im 38 im sooryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old byeeee

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by nesscafe_pure
                            17 yrs olddddddddd im 38 im sooryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old byeeee
                            Well am sure that whoever was 17 then is now 18
                            That's an almost over year old thread ya Nesscafe
                            Nectar77

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              From reading this thread it seems like 'Blond_Arab' was being highly celebrated unlike red heads and brunettes.

                              I thought that was a thing of the stone ages where fair skinned women were thought of as the epitome of beauty...Allahu a3lam though.

                              Give me a zin el asmar any day personally...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by NoonaElMajnoona View Post
                                From reading this thread it seems like 'Blond_Arab' was being highly celebrated unlike red heads and brunettes.

                                I thought that was a thing of the stone ages where fair skinned women were thought of as the epitome of beauty...Allahu a3lam though.

                                Give me a zin el asmar any day personally...
                                This is sooo funny lol but there is some truth in that. An actual research group in a scandinavian country made research on immigration of cave men and different other social behaviours and they found out that fair skinned women with hair colour like `Fire lol were more successful in reproduction (i.e. red hair women) followed by blonds and then brunettes. Dark skin women were less successful, but again, they had to link this behaviour to other environmental issues, such as: fair skin females and males used to live in much colder countries which made them hide more from the cold...and...guess what happens if they stay in their cave more time lol...which explained most of their results. Comparing to dark skin populations mostly in the south in warmer climates who spent more time outside chasing animals for food...which gave them less time to stay home and reproduce, and more time to run outside (one of the reasons african people are better built in termes of muscles, if well fed, than white people)...
                                I cant find a link to this research on the internet, but if i do, i'll send it lol very interesting..
                                They also compared this behaviour to a study they made on some NYC females, and found out again that red hair women are more sexually active than other females.... Why?...they dont know for now...but maybe we still kept something from our ancestor cave women unconsciously lol
                                Miss NinaGucci says: The Grass is Always Greener on The Other Side Of the Fence

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X