X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man_dz
    replied
    Anyone in Manchester

Been in Manchester for 7 years now and I hardly seen any Algerian apart from 3 friends found them from uni.0..any decent Algerians in town?

Leave a comment:

• harach
    replied
    hallo

Originally posted by blond-arab View Post
    hi im new to this forum. i live in london and am here because i dont know any other algerians so thought it wud b nice to make some new online friends from my country. any young algerians about? around 17 like me?
    hallo wie gehts dir

Leave a comment:

• bladi_algeria
    replied
    Originally posted by blond-arab View Post
    hi im new to this forum. i live in london and am here because i dont know any other algerians so thought it wud b nice to make some new online friends from my country. any young algerians about? around 17 like me?
    hi i live in canada alberta and theres not a lot of algerians in here like not at all and i want some algerian friends when u talk about algerians things it actually makes sence but ya im a 15 year old girl

Leave a comment:

• Tipaza
    replied
    And what about those who dye their hair ?

Leave a comment:

• NinaGucci
    replied
    Originally posted by NoonaElMajnoona View Post
    From reading this thread it seems like 'Blond_Arab' was being highly celebrated unlike red heads and brunettes.

I thought that was a thing of the stone ages where fair skinned women were thought of as the epitome of beauty...Allahu a3lam though.

Give me a zin el asmar any day personally...
    This is sooo funny lol but there is some truth in that. An actual research group in a scandinavian country made research on immigration of cave men and different other social behaviours and they found out that fair skinned women with hair colour like `Fire lol were more successful in reproduction (i.e. red hair women) followed by blonds and then brunettes. Dark skin women were less successful, but again, they had to link this behaviour to other environmental issues, such as: fair skin females and males used to live in much colder countries which made them hide more from the cold...and...guess what happens if they stay in their cave more time lol...which explained most of their results. Comparing to dark skin populations mostly in the south in warmer climates who spent more time outside chasing animals for food...which gave them less time to stay home and reproduce, and more time to run outside (one of the reasons african people are better built in termes of muscles, if well fed, than white people)...
    I cant find a link to this research on the internet, but if i do, i'll send it lol very interesting..
    They also compared this behaviour to a study they made on some NYC females, and found out again that red hair women are more sexually active than other females.... Why?...they dont know for now...but maybe we still kept something from our ancestor cave women unconsciously lol

Leave a comment:

• NoonaElMajnoona
    replied
    From reading this thread it seems like 'Blond_Arab' was being highly celebrated unlike red heads and brunettes.

I thought that was a thing of the stone ages where fair skinned women were thought of as the epitome of beauty...Allahu a3lam though.

Give me a zin el asmar any day personally...

Leave a comment:

• Nectar77
    replied
    Originally posted by nesscafe_pure
    17 yrs olddddddddd im 38 im sooryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old byeeee
    Well am sure that whoever was 17 then is now 18
    That's an almost over year old thread ya Nesscafe

Leave a comment:

• nesscafe_pure
    replied
    helloooooooooo

17 yrs olddddddddd im 38 im sooryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too old byeeee

Leave a comment:

• Algeria_my_love
    replied
    the match starts at 16:00 canal algerie or 3rd channel

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'd like to think l'usma but who knows
    I'm a big fan of l'usma and have never seen MCA play
    but i definetly will this thursday
    my mom told me but did not tell me how late it starts
    does anyone know??

Leave a comment:

• Algeria_my_love
    replied
    Hello Everyone Who Thinks Is Gonna Win Out Of Mca-usma On Thursday?

Leave a comment:

• phylay
    replied
    Yakhi young algerians yakhi

Leave a comment:

• pandora
    replied
    Originally posted by Khokom
    LOL I remember getting involved in one of those competitions. I collected all the stickers as well and I was promised a BMX bike, but I never heard back from them

You think we should take them to court? Its never too late.

Khokom.

I think so, Elhanni, where are you? We will definitely win…

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    eehm yeh i know
    i dont colour my hair or something i just love the music and skateboarding

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by ssew
    well you know you have to get the lawyer of oj simpson you get your money and skateboard and bmx bike back guarenteed
    Its ok, I only want the BMX bike, I had dreams about that bike dam it.

Khokom.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X