Shipping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping?

anyone know any large shipping companies in algeria, for sending stock to UK?

hi ghost,
    i think i can help you out on this, but ill warn you, shipping is expensive, nowadays you have to hire the whole container, my family have been doing it for a while, i will email you the info when my dad gets back from his holiday.

Comment

ah pls do it will be a big help, whens he getting back? what does he ship over?

Comment

fair enough u want a freind but can you get out my business please!

Comment

salam, well hes gone to hajj, so hell be back in just under a month. he ships over clothes/accesories sportswear mainly lacoste and we sell them to shops over there. its not easy though so be warned. also you will need a license if its going to be a buisness container.

Comment

ah i c, me ur pops may be able to do a little business together actually, i think we could help eachother out.

u got any email?

Comment

dizzydelila@hotmail.co.uk how can u help help, he knows what hes doing and has very good contacts.

Comment

well in a case inwhich he doesnt have a full containers worth of stock, but will still have to pay for a full container, he could bring some of my stuff to, and we could share the cost!

Comment

i have business documentation to, are you based in london?

Comment

ill pass the message on but to be honest we fill two containers at a time, the containers get shipped from carilse-paris-algeirs.

Comment

paris? so is it shipped on land with an artic or is it by air freight?

i was thinking you meant by sea!

Comment

it is by sea, thers nothing that will go direct to algeria from england, so you change at either germany or france, we do france as its easier, as i said its hard , you have to monitor them and send send someone with it, which sometimes aint allowed, nowadays its all about contacts.

Comment

ah ok, if i email u will u explain more, cos nobody has been able to tell me a good way of bringing stuff, all ive heard is my mates mate goes every month or my mums cousins can do it bla bla bla, nothing ever materialises!

Comment

sure, but like i said i dnt have the full details untill my dad gets back, good luck

Comment

my dear The_Ghost_of_Time_Bomb-,

Very interesting! No chance to going out. I am already in and involve in your business. Check your surrounding. You must found me.

Comment

Working...
                              X