X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RULE in A.com

Hi all,

Because of what happened recently, I have decided to add a new RULE to our forum, with immediate effect.

Each member is entitled to use ONE pseudo, if anybody is using two, can they please delete one. From now on, if I, or any of the moderators, spot anyone using more than one pseudo, they be banned immediately.

This is something that has been taking place in the past week, and I allowed it because people were having fun, but unfortunately, some did not respect their limit, hence, the new rule.

I would also take this opportunity to remind ALL members to respect each other, abide by VCI rules, NOT to get personal with any other members, NOT to insult or offend any members, and if anyone has any issues/problems they want to raise, please please contact either myself or one of the other moderators.

Remember, you are all here to enjoy yourselves, have some fun, kill some spare time, exchange views and opinions, share information, make new friends, and for many of us, meet people of similar faith/race/nationality/background,...we remind each other of ALGERIA.

So please, lets keep things tidy, lets keep the level of respect very high and lets have fun.

Thank you.

Khokom.

PS: This is not a discussion so thread closed.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X