Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was wrong to ban Samir

Very wrong.

I have little patience for those who use colourful language against myself and co-mods. He’s been a member long enough, I believe he’s been a member of A.COM for about 3 years under different usernames, but clearly means nothing if his attitude towards others members and Mods stinks like a rats carcass, and doesn’t know when to draw the line. That’s why Algeria.com has Moderators; to make sure colourful folks like him don't turn grey.

A lovely example of your friend’s posting - this morning :

If you dont go and lick the balls of this Mark right now and tell him to unban my iP address the same way you licked his ass to ban then I am going to do the following:

Post full proof of my so called rumours including email conversations, pictures, phone numbers and all.

I say it only once If I come back tommorrow and try to access the discussions section and if it prevents me from that than I will proceed wioth my actions.

Think very well before you make any decision.

Innani o3diro wala ondiro.

And that's just one example of your friend's posting, still think it's wrong El Henni ? Or do you condone such remarks ?

Comment

My point is not is he wrong or right. It is that I have been shown double standards by Khokom. (not u)

People have been allowed to call me kafir, call those Sheikhs who I believe to be right Kafirs.

I did nothing and I was pulled up by Khokom for a nothing.

Now that is not fair, you are a Muslima and must realise that to call another Muslim is far worst than insulting ones mother or useing all kinds of abusive language.

Therefore the person who is calling me this should be warned as his remarks make a for a very grey site. My case is fortified by the fact that I have not once called them or any Sheiyoukh they have mentioned Kafirs.

Please apply fairness and I will simply have nothing to complain about.

Comment

Oh right, so you think it’s wrong to ban a member but yet you don’t want to know what the reasons for the banning were. Is that correct ?

You being called a Kafir is news to me, I wasn’t aware. As far as insults are concerned I have a zero tolerance.

I can't read every thread on this forum, and I rely on members of this forum to show me if they have been attacked by posting urls, so I can check and edit if & where possible.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDA-K

A lovely example of your friend’s posting - this morning :

[i]If you dont.....I am going to do the following:

Post full proof of my so called rumours including email conversations, pictures, phone numbers and all.

I say it only once If I come back tommorrow and try to access the discussions section and if it prevents me from that than I will proceed wioth [sic my actions.

[/B]

I generally try to avoid any kind of involvement in online disputes but would say this, as I would say it to any man:

To even contemplate posting personal information relating to a woman is a despicable and cowardly act and suggests, apart from a vindictive and hysterical nature, an immaturity and lack of manners, an inability to maintain confidences and a lack of perspective and respect that requires serious self-examination. Any personal information, however acquired, does not belong before the eyes of the world on a forum such as this.

It is 7aram to attempt to injure, threaten and hound a woman in this ugly manner.

In other posts reference has been made to a career in the diplomatic services, I wonder what Algerian embassy or consulate would seriously consider employing one who is veering dangerously close to become an online harrasser, a betrayer, an abuser of women and evidently immature and vengeful enough to pass out confidential information. If I was to pursue my own curiosity in this regard and seek answers from Algerian diplomatic sources I believe that this too, might have serious implications.

Nothing is to be gained by this kind of juvenile, dishonorable behavior. It is 7aram to use threats against a woman - threats that carry within them real live risks if carried out - to satisfy some petty grievance.

When disputes occur it is sometimes wiser to sit and cool before acting. Escalating a dispute with one person to the point of threatening a woman is a cowardly and ignoble course to take.

There is no disputing the truth of this, there are no grounds whatsoever for turning a grievance into a cruel and unmanly display of cyber-harrassment and abuse.

Bismillah, pray and consider the consequences of carrying through such a foul and cowardly threat.

maa3assalaama

Comment

Originally posted by ElHenni
            My point is not is he wrong or right. It is that I have been shown double standards by Khokom. (not u)

People have been allowed to call me kafir, call those Sheikhs who I believe to be right Kafirs.

Now that is not fair, you are a Muslima and must realise that to call another Muslim is far worst than insulting ones mother or useing all kinds of abusive language.

Therefore the person who is calling me this should be warned as his remarks make a for a very grey site. My case is fortified by the fact that I have not once called them or any Sheiyoukh they have mentioned Kafirs.

My point was that it is fair to ban people if others asre treated with the same yard stick.

I myself told Samir to be more polite yesterday and said to him that he was being rude to Jannah.

If he is found to be wrong in your opinion then thats fine, ban him. Just be the same to the others please, I am not saying you should read every post but the point is that Khokom your colleague did. In the above post I do say (not you) meaning not you.

I have brought teh situation to your attention and I would be grateful if you could ask the person involed to either be polite or leave.

Wassalam

Comment

I pulled you up? Did I warn you or threaten you in anyway Henni? Subhan'Allah go and read my post to you, the only issue I raised with you was the issue regarding the title of Shaykhou el Islam Ibn Taymiyah. Did I say its ok for anyone to call you Kafir? I didnt even read those threads in religion section, all I read was the Ibn Taymiyah thread.

Loosen up man.

And I told Samir he will leave soon, because its obvious what hes up to in here, just look at his posts, we dont tollerate people like him here man and you know that very well.

Take care,

Khokom.

Comment

My point was that it is fair to ban people if others asre treated with the same yard stick.

I myself told Samir to be more polite yesterday and said to him that he was being rude to Jannah.

If he is found to be wrong in your opinion then thats fine, ban him. Just be the same to the others please, I am not saying you should read every post but the point is that Khokom your colleague did. In the above post I do say (not you) meaning not you.

I have brought teh situation to your attention and I would be grateful if you could ask the person involed to either be polite or leave.

Wassalam

I don't remember you ever being threatened Henni, but you think it's ok for your friend to do so?

Comment

He was really mean to JJ (and not only with her - there were times when his language was "not too polite"-), with no reason.There are pepole who know her more then I do, and she is too sweet.

So it was wrong?
                  He needed some time to chill out.

Comment

yes it's wrong to ban samir_22 and it's unjust to leave wild humans here

Originally posted by MrMeaner1

3RdTroop goes to the doctor and says "I've got a huge hole in my a ss"

The doctors says "drop your pants, bend over and let's have a look".

"F uck me!!" says the doctor " what could have made a hole as big as that?"

3RdTroop replies I've been f ucked by an elephant".

The doctor says "An elephants p enis is long and thin, this hole is enormous".

3RdTroop replies "He fingered me first"

Funny saddo or should I say A sswipe. In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

Comment

3T I didn't like what was said and I was there, and it upset me, and what upset me more was standing by and watching and not being ale to do anything. But overall I don't want bad feeling here

Comment

You should learn how to shut up and stand by for your own benifit.

You try to hurt me again I will hurt you .
                        I proved to you I can in fewer than few words.

Comment

Originally posted by samir--22
                          You should learn how to shut up and stand by for your own benifit.

You try to hurt me again I will hurt you .
                          I proved to you I can in fewer than few words.
                          Go get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by coolsimo
                            salam all!
                            come on ladies and gentelman give the guy a break !
                            he does not mean to offend anyone here as far as i know!
                            jannah im sorry but you have to watch your quick judgements toward others..as well in order not to be called names back!
                            i think samir is not perfect neither any one here !
                            wether man or women !
                            buenos noches!
                            coolisimo, I've been hearing some distortortions and contradictions...and have been advised by someone I respect to keep quiet, however I didn't say anything before being attacked, some people live in a world of paranoia.

Comment

PEOPLE: GIVE IT A REST !

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X