Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our activity level

Salam!

I was looking around at other forums and I came across www.forums.eftekasat.net...

I looked in their posts and I saw that they rated their members by how active they where in the forum.

For example:

and

and

The ratings are on the top... hilarious!!

can we have something like that?? pwweeeeeeeeeeeeeze??

~BB

No.

Now go to your room and get on with your homework

Comment

PWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZE!!!

do it as a gift (cuz i just finished my chem hw!!!)

Comment

Sigh. Do you really want to introduce some élitist ranking system that will doubtless produce arguments about 'quality versus quantity', usher in competitive rivalries among members, traumatize the shy and subject them to 'posting anxiety' attacks and penalize those members from nations with slow and erratic Internet connections? Many people are content to simply browse or to contribute only occasionally. Should they be subjected to your proposed 'badge of shame' as they trail their 'doesn't contribute much' logos around the site? Do we want to see members feeling compelled to post any old nonsense just to bump up their 'contribution' levels?

No.

Algeria.com happens to be the busiest site that VCI operates. The shy and the prolific are all equally welcome and nobody is under any pressure to post - indeed spammers are actively discouraged from posting. It would be a cruel fate to have a 'posting reputation' lower than that of a spammer and we want people to be comfortable as they are without thinking that there is any compulsion about posting.

Now go to your room and get on with your other homework.

Comment

Thanks for the PhD thesis explaination...

()

fine then... can we get an icon for a.com??

for example, a cartoon of some algerian guy riding a 7mar <----

Comment

Here you are:

Now go to your room and make us one

Comment

my pleasure......................

Comment

That would be nice to have such toys. I'd like the most to see avatars. It helps a lots to find specific posts when you are looking up.

Comment

it seems u mentioned that looooooooooooooooooong ago... and no one gave u any feedback...

maybe this time...?

Comment

once lazz was talking sense... but then he got infected with the 3rdtroop virus (what did lazz do to cach that virus?let me guess ) It's a new type of virus eh? it did attack his brain, which is completely clearly damaged now! oh, and by the way, by namecalling us you show how low a 'human being' can sink.

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post
                      Salam!

I was looking around at other forums and I came across www.forums.eftekasat.net...

I looked in their posts and I saw that they rated their members by how active they where in the forum.

The ratings are on the top... hilarious!!

can we have something like that?? pwweeeeeeeeeeeeeze??

~BB
                      some members are here from years and they still Registered User
                      until when for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      what you shall not give.......i will take-THE GODFATHER,Part3

Comment

yeah, it'd be nice if there was something that told us if they've fallen off the planet or not...

I guess u can just check their profile and see when they last logged in...

Comment

maybe some members are on a holiday maybe some are reading offline who knows. maybe some of them did fall off the planet...

Comment

ah yes... the reading offline members - i really wonder what they're hiding from...

Comment

Well, readers can eventually become joiners after all...

V

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X