Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDA-K View Post
    You're full of crap. How's that ?

You've been concealing your identity for an extremely long time but we all know who you really are. Pretending You're Algerian on this forum and on a Moroccan forum - you fool no one but yourself. Oh and you even pretended to be a man. It appears you're always talking "crap".

I suggest you read again all my posts, and inform me where I said I was a man? Where I said I was algerian?

Moroccan foruum? Oh, yeah, you made sure to be mean to me in there too. In there at location it was written "see above" where an avatar with the romanian flag was. So yeah, I was pretending to be algerian ( ya, right! )

You 2 : keep it cool. It is not a conpetition of Who is the nastier in here. I won't be nasty, and I won't use "bad" words ( only mods like houda are allowed to to that (see her post above)

I say SALAM

Comment

Toooo funny and there's no denying it either.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post
        I suggest you read again all my posts, and inform me where I said I was a man? Where I said I was algerian?

Moroccan foruum? Oh, yeah, you made sure to be mean to me in there too. In there at location it was written "see above" where an avatar with the romanian flag was. So yeah, I was pretending to be algerian ( ya, right! )
        You're a LIAR and I hate those who lie for the sake of it. You and Lazzhar make a VERY good couple. You may want to mention that to him the next time you call him.

Pretending to an Algerian Muslim woman is beyond a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post
          I suggest you read again all my posts, and inform me where I said I was a man?
          See post 30 above, and the link to where you said you were a man

Comment

There's no limit to stupidity wallah.

When I make a mistake, I admit it. But oh no not El_Djazaïr. You look even more foolish when you deny it.

Comment

You're a LIAR and I hate those who lie for the sake of it. You and Lazzhar make a VERY good couple. You may want to mention that to him the next time you call him.

Pretending to an Algerian Muslim woman is beyond a joke.

You can tell it yourself to lazzhar, I don't work for the mail, not telephone services.

I do not pretend to be an algerian musllim.

I'm ROMANIAN (wasn't I clear when your boss said it? )

Comment

My boss ?

You're a go-between, that says it all.

Comment

yalla give it up with your semantic hair splitting 'El Djazair'.

You have tried at various times on more than one site to pass yourself off as an Algerian and as a Muslima.

Just drop it and try, if you can, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
                    See post 30 above, and the link to where you said you were a man

Thanks to refrexh my memory

hihihi That was loooooooooong ago, I even forgot about that.

Was kindda El Che revolution. Fdel remained in power though. ..

Comment

Being honest will be hard as no one trusts a liar. But you could try, eh ?

Comment

My boss ?

You're a go-between, that says it all.

yes. I just thought it was like

admin
                        super mod
                        mod

registered user.

Comment

What are you goin' on about

Comment

I won't waste my precious energy with all that you 2 wont understand when I made it clear. No more.

Salam (and I mean peace)

Comment

I think you thought you were coming to have a dig, El_Djazair.

Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in digging a hole that you fell straight into.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
                                I think you thought you were coming to have a dig, El_Djazair.

Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in digging a hole that you fell straight into.

I'm not a digger. Are you one?
                                I only made a joke, But I forgot that jokes are allowed only if they aren't about you. My mistake

And I inform you that I'm on the ground, not under

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X