Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our activity level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by HOUDA-K View Post
    You're full of crap. How's that ?

    You've been concealing your identity for an extremely long time but we all know who you really are. Pretending You're Algerian on this forum and on a Moroccan forum - you fool no one but yourself. Oh and you even pretended to be a man. It appears you're always talking "crap".

    I suggest you read again all my posts, and inform me where I said I was a man? Where I said I was algerian?

    Moroccan foruum? Oh, yeah, you made sure to be mean to me in there too. In there at location it was written "see above" where an avatar with the romanian flag was. So yeah, I was pretending to be algerian ( ya, right! )


    You 2 : keep it cool. It is not a conpetition of Who is the nastier in here. I won't be nasty, and I won't use "bad" words ( only mods like houda are allowed to to that (see her post above)


    I say SALAM

    Comment


    • #32
      Toooo funny and there's no denying it either.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post
        I suggest you read again all my posts, and inform me where I said I was a man? Where I said I was algerian?

        Moroccan foruum? Oh, yeah, you made sure to be mean to me in there too. In there at location it was written "see above" where an avatar with the romanian flag was. So yeah, I was pretending to be algerian ( ya, right! )
        You're a LIAR and I hate those who lie for the sake of it. You and Lazzhar make a VERY good couple. You may want to mention that to him the next time you call him.

        Pretending to an Algerian Muslim woman is beyond a joke.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post
          I suggest you read again all my posts, and inform me where I said I was a man?
          See post 30 above, and the link to where you said you were a man

          Comment


          • #35
            There's no limit to stupidity wallah.

            When I make a mistake, I admit it. But oh no not El_Djazaïr. You look even more foolish when you deny it.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by HOUDA-K View Post
              You're a LIAR and I hate those who lie for the sake of it. You and Lazzhar make a VERY good couple. You may want to mention that to him the next time you call him.

              Pretending to an Algerian Muslim woman is beyond a joke.

              You can tell it yourself to lazzhar, I don't work for the mail, not telephone services.

              I do not pretend to be an algerian musllim.

              I'm ROMANIAN (wasn't I clear when your boss said it? )

              Comment


              • #37
                My boss ?

                You're a go-between, that says it all.

                Comment


                • #38
                  yalla give it up with your semantic hair splitting 'El Djazair'.

                  You have tried at various times on more than one site to pass yourself off as an Algerian and as a Muslima.

                  Just drop it and try, if you can, to be honest.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
                    See post 30 above, and the link to where you said you were a man

                    Thanks to refrexh my memory

                    hihihi That was loooooooooong ago, I even forgot about that.

                    Was kindda El Che revolution. Fdel remained in power though. ..

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Being honest will be hard as no one trusts a liar. But you could try, eh ?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by HOUDA-K View Post
                        My boss ?

                        You're a go-between, that says it all.

                        yes. I just thought it was like

                        admin
                        super mod
                        mod















                        registered user.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          What are you goin' on about

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I won't waste my precious energy with all that you 2 wont understand when I made it clear. No more.

                            Salam (and I mean peace)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I think you thought you were coming to have a dig, El_Djazair.

                              Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in digging a hole that you fell straight into.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
                                I think you thought you were coming to have a dig, El_Djazair.

                                Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in digging a hole that you fell straight into.

                                I'm not a digger. Are you one?
                                I only made a joke, But I forgot that jokes are allowed only if they aren't about you. My mistake


                                And I inform you that I'm on the ground, not under

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X