• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent_Bladi
    started a topic Our activity level

Our activity level

Salam!

I was looking around at other forums and I came across www.forums.eftekasat.net...

I looked in their posts and I saw that they rated their members by how active they where in the forum.

For example:

and

and

The ratings are on the top... hilarious!!

can we have something like that?? pwweeeeeeeeeeeeeze??

~BB

• voltaire
    replied
    Admin;

I suggest closing this thread.

V

Leave a comment:

• Cheba_Mami
    replied
    can't understand what is wrong with you miss el DZ ehh El Romania or whatever,
    you don't show up for weeks and than start your absolute nonsense here...

i wonder what is bothering you. and where the racism came from? and why are you as a non DZ er speaking of this algerian- non algerian thing. You do act like lazhar. Are you with Lazhar? it would not surprise me if he would use you as his last card to show his crazy racistic idea's on this site.

and that is not a joke, i am laughing because you are behaving completely ridiculous here.

if you had any selfrespect, you would not make yourself look so ridiculous,
    you would have understood the good work of all the Moderators and their colleagues. But you didn't and still don't. You only seem to have had en eye for the crap of other sick members. (that is bothering you, isn't it )

i can''t even believe it was you i was pleased to see after a long time.

but well if you keep on changing like a cameleon...

change yourself into a lady and behave like it. and forget racism. But maybe the path to evil things is an easy one. (it is still very odd you speak of this DZ- non DZ thing.... can't be your words...)

learn something here or go pretend and play somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• voltaire
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post
    if you're not algerian, you'll maybe have the chance to get the "registered user" changed with "moderator"

If you are algerian, I'm sory for you, but you'll be "registered user" for the rest of your foruming on acom
    And if you're Romanian, you might find yourself being used as a puppet by a gang of goons who really aren't worth the effort...

V

Leave a comment:

• Bent_Bladi
    replied
    if you're not algerian, you'll maybe have the chance to get the "registered user" changed with "moderator"

If you are algerian, I'm sory for you, but you'll be "registered user" for the rest of your foruming on acom

Shou hal 7aki??!! (What are you saying?). This site is color/race blind - moderators don't get picked because of what country they come from. They get picked by whether they'll be reliable and help to keep the site clean. It's just a coincidence that there aren't many Algerian moderators on algeria.com... it's silly to look at it that way

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    It was not long ago in the past, El_Djazair, you are still running around cyberspace pretending to be someone you are not.

You want to wonder about who has left? Not many.

And many more people have joined.

You want to find interesting articles?

I have posted more articles about Algeria and its culture than almost any of the people you wish to name - combined. You see, you don't have to be Algerian to have an ability to post about Algeria.

So what exactly are you trying to say?

Just remember in future, when you try to carry other people's crap for them some of it is going to slosh all over you.

Leave a comment:

• El_Djazaïr
    replied
    Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
    I think the ground was taken from under your feet, that's what I think.

After the demolition of your claims to be an Algerian, a Muslima and a man, I don't think you've got a leg left to stand on.

I tried to counsel you before about being honest with others, and you seem to be incapable of being honest even with yourself. Attempting to deceive others is not at all likely to result in you feeling accepted for who you actually are and it is an abusive, dishonest, pointless and unnecessary way of trying to relate with other people. Nobody should really have to tell you this.

What you don't seem to understand is that was long ago in the past.

I used to come on this site to find interesting things to read, on one hand.

I wonder why nedjma had to do that thread n the guest book : where is everybody?

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied

And I inform you that I'm on the ground, not under
    I think the ground was taken from under your feet, that's what I think.

After the demolition of your claims to be an Algerian, a Muslima and a man, I don't think you've got a leg left to stand on.

I tried to counsel you before about being honest with others, and you seem to be incapable of being honest even with yourself. Attempting to deceive others is not at all likely to result in you feeling accepted for who you actually are and it is an abusive, dishonest, pointless and unnecessary way of trying to relate with other people. Nobody should really have to tell you this.

Leave a comment:

• HOUDA-K
    replied
    I'm not a digger. Are you one?
    I only made a joke, But I forgot that jokes are allowed only if they aren't about you. My mistake

And this is what you call a joke who's digging now Eva ?

Leave a comment:

• HOUDA-K
    replied
    Don't try and fool me again. You may succeed with others, but I'm not eaily fooled.

And if you're thinking of reverting to Islam, try to stop lying before you do so.

Leave a comment:

• El_Djazaïr
    replied
    Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
    I think you thought you were coming to have a dig, El_Djazair.

Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in digging a hole that you fell straight into.

I'm not a digger. Are you one?
    I only made a joke, But I forgot that jokes are allowed only if they aren't about you. My mistake

Leave a comment:

• Guest 123
    replied
    I think you thought you were coming to have a dig, El_Djazair.

Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in digging a hole that you fell straight into.

Leave a comment:

• El_Djazaïr
    replied
    I won't waste my precious energy with all that you 2 wont understand when I made it clear. No more.

Salam (and I mean peace)

Leave a comment:

• HOUDA-K
    replied
    What are you goin' on about

Leave a comment:

• El_Djazaïr
    replied
    Originally posted by HOUDA-K View Post
    My boss ?

You're a go-between, that says it all.

yes. I just thought it was like