A peaceful request!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A peaceful request!!

I have got anstonished when i knew that Lazzhar was banned from A.com!! For sure there are some evil spirits behind this!!! At last, Lazzhar is Algerian and his place shouldnt be comprimised with someone of a low mentality. Many users have stopped loggin in this forum because of some power abuse. I recall A.com was fun, now it is burried dead.

My request is to let Lazzhar in, Mr.Admin!

Peace

You have made 10 posts here, four of which were deleted for abuse and obscenity.

lazzhar is permanently banned from this site and drumming up refugees from Moroccan sites to come here and whine on his behalf isn't going to alter that fact.

Get over it - he is banned for good.

There's your answer.

Comment

Just wondering what he has done this guy to be banned, has he insulted God or what?
      For vulgarity, I already saw a moderator writing very weird words.

IMHO, for whatever reason, no one have the right to banned a guy, don't you think we have enough restrictions in our daily life,

And if someone says some bad words you can delete the post

Comment

morphado is wondering if al khiyal is an algerian after all

Comment

Uncle Volty is wondering if Morphado used to be a member under a different nickname... and even if Morphado is a new member (which Uncle Volty doubts), what he thinks he's doing shouting the odds after 13 posts?

V

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire View Post
            Uncle Volty is wondering if Morphado used to be a member under a different nickname... and even if Morphado is a new member (which Uncle Volty doubts), what he thinks he's doing shouting the odds after 13 posts?

V
            Cheba M. is wondering the same.... now tell me which old member could it be? And if morphando is genuinely new...why is he so concerned about old members? it was not about just deleting posts though, lazzhar did what i would never have expected from him.

Comment

Originally posted by morphado View Post
              morphado is wondering if al khiyal is an algerian after all

i kindly want to tell you, race does not matter if one does professionally his/her job. (Women are alllowed to work work too, i assume you dont mind? There are female moderators too) if he is Moroccan, Tunisian, Egyptian or whatever in the more eastern direction, he still is your neighbour/brother. In the first place everyone is human.

Or does race matter to you? Or wherever a person is from?

Comment

salam

Thanks all for your input but the simple truth is that here, just as in the 'real world', people cannot do as they please and it is utterly ridiculous to think that on Algeria.com we are going to tolerate an 'anything goes' type of environment. There are certain standards that we have and that we are going to keep here and we have no intention of lowering them.

The issue is dead and any and all attempts to resurrect it, whether via messengers sent from Moroccan sites allegedly lamenting the absence of 'fun' (Medows’ deleted post “Why Algerians are bastards” should give people an understanding of his idea of ‘fun’), or from anyone else are futile. If people wish to maintain an online contact with Lazhar or his troll friend, whose sick and disgusting behaviour Lazhar first defended and then employed himself, they can do so on another site or by other means – they will not be doing it here.

As the administrator has stated previously, all decisions regarding the banning of members are not taken lightly and permanent bans are not handed out casually. Evidence and complaints are always taken into consideration in these situations. Members, moderators and the administrator have seen more than enough evidence to justify a permanent ban and that is final.

People need to move on and to understand that when people behave disgracefully there is no defence or justification for it. I should also point out that many Algerian members have been shocked and disgusted by the behaviour that they have recently witnessed and fully support the administrator’s decision. Because thankfully – but not surprisingly - ‘anything goes’ is not a view supported by the majority of this site’s membership.

Comment

Hmm interesting theory, if you are a new member, you have not the right to express some ideas, unless you have permission from old moderators!

And just to satisfy yours curiosity, I am just a new member, I find this forum after I googled high way in Algeria, and finding an interesting link submitted by al khiayl

And for the mysterious nationality of al khiyal, i am just wondering why he is so concerned about algeria

Comment

You can talk about whatever you like, I wasn't saying otherwise - I was just interested as to why you were so concerned about the trolls who got banned?

V

Comment

Originally posted by morphado View Post

And for the mysterious nationality of al khiyal, i am just wondering why he is so concerned about algeria

Let me know when you find out

Comment

I don't like censorship that's all; we are so censored in our daily life, that the idea to ban someone in the net is frustrating me-

Al khiyal, I've been told you are not Algerian, that's all what I know, but honestly you are an interesting case

Comment

This is so amusing ... what do you mean by "interesting case"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post
                            This is so amusing ... what do you mean by "interesting case"?

positive or negative? that's the question!.

Comment

Judging by the aura of this person - I'd say it was negative...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X