Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
    Iraq 2 (Mounir o.g., Lazhar Rekik o.g.) Algerian Scum Disunited 0

What does Algeria has to do with all this stupid pathetic loosistic crap of people who have nothing to do better in their lives?

Get a life all of you.

Comment

Hiya Samir;

In fairness to Al-K, it's worth pointing out his post here, which I'm guessing gives a better account of his views. I don't think he was getting at all Algerians.

V

Comment

Al-khiyal

you are saying all the time like this to me, aren't you ?

" Difficulties are like a whetstone for our self-improvement"

"Honesty is the treasure that surpasses all other treasures "

sakura

Comment

Originally posted by k_s View Post
          What does Algeria has to do with all this stupid pathetic loosistic crap of people who have nothing to do better in their lives?

Get a life all of you.
          You are perfectly correct, Samir, Algeria has nothing to do with the sick and demented behavior we are witnessing and as I have made perfectly clear the 2 banned individuals concerned do not, despite their claims and attempts to foment racist divisions, speak for Algeria or for Algerians. If 2 Iraqis, 2 Americans or 2 aliens from a dying planet in a far away galaxy behaved as those fools have behaved and are behaving they would be banned too.

The majority of Algerian members of this site come to browse, to be light, to be friendly and helpful to visitors from other places and they are respectful to others - so you are 100% right, the two misfits need to get a life.

It says a lot that this thread was started at the request of one of them by an Algerian-hating non-Algerian - they have practically zero support from the membership and most people are just ignoring them and know that the site is not going to fall because of their sick antics.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X