Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told Al-K not to pm me, and he did it anyway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told Al-K not to pm me, and he did it anyway.

That constitutes harassment.

Al-K, You are not authorised to send PMs to me. Are we clear?

Bilderbooger, You pm-ed me a non-functioning link accompanying your 'Don't pm me'. I merely pointed out the futility of your action.

And I AM authorized to pm you, I could, for instance, pm you a warning about your evident inability to come here without trying to provoke people.

But I'll do it here instead.

Any more of your games, of your spurious complaints or of any of your attempts to cause trouble on this site and I will be asking the administrator to review the status of your membership.

This is a public broadcasting announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilderbooger View Post
      That constitutes harassment.

Al-K, You are not authorised to send PMs to me. Are we clear?
      if you don't behave then expect a supermod to pm you

Comment

ma3lesh, it may just be a language problem.

I have been told that Bilderbooger's post translates roughly as:

"He's bigger than me! Not fair! "

Little Bilderbooger has been quarantined twice here already.

I'm sure that even he can understand the concept of '"Three strikes and you're out."

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
          And I AM authorized to pm you, I could, for instance, pm you a warning about your evident inability to come here without trying to provoke people.
          Since you've been instructed not to send private messages to me, any PM's from you will be reported as harrassment. And it's pretty obvious that you are the one trying to provoke me.

Comment

Nobody has instructed any such thing, Bilderbooger. You don't count. Your reputation for lying, inventing allegations against moderators and baiting moderators is a pattern well established. And if you want to try all that nonsense again, there's an answer for it.

Whether via pm or here on the board or via email - if you need to be told about your behavior we'll find a way of dealing with you, don't worry about that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X