• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nedjma95 View Post
    MNARVI WIN RAK ??

Now ana MNARVIA
    I should really change identity into Miss MNARVIA ahemm
    To bad I dont have one of those smilies with looong eyelashes that open and close . Help any one

Nedjma, I'll try to say I'll give you a hug to chill out a little that "mnarvia" mood , but Al khyial might say this is another lie (1 every minute he said to you)

Comment

Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post

Well, yes I said that...
      Well, yes you did. And the fact that it is completely at odds with what you are saying now has a certain relevance to the issue of 'honesty' - not to mention consistency.

Issue closed - move on or move off.

Comment

El Djazair , I apreciate you giving me the hug , got it thanks

Now lets asume that you are younger than Al Khiyal , Listen to me and take a break . Come with me to the friendship threat ,I'm trying pretty hard here .
        So Aldjazair time out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlKhiyal why dont you go get a coffee or a tea , hein ?
        Please I'l take a green tea , thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nedjma95 View Post
          El Djazair , I apreciate you giving me the hug , got it thanks

Now lets asume that you are younger than Al Khiyal , Listen to me and take a break . Come with me to the friendship threat ,I'm trying pretty hard here .
          So Aldjazair time out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlKhiyal why dont you go get a coffee or a tea , hein ?
          Please I'l take a green tea , thanks

Thanks for the advice nedjma.
          I usually let go on people that keep playing the same song, even if they are made to see the difference.

I did not end because he said a big lies, as I ALWAYS tell lies. This is the biggest lie I ever heard. And he knows betterm because we used to talk ...

Comment

I'm off to bed . Long day for me tomorow , hopefully your silliness will let me sleep .

Now behave because I'm watching you

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
              - move on or move off.
              meaning, agree with me or begone?? It's too hursh

Comment

Ya kharabi mafish faydah

Comment

Meaning forget all about trying to throw in your jumbled interpretation of how this site was run, is run and is going to be run.

Being honest isn't an occasional thing, El Djazair. It is something to aspire to all the time. Being honest a time or two and then telling more lies establishes no history of honesty, only a name for inconsistency and untrustworthiness. And to try to play games of 'if I told the truth that time then I can't always tell lies' is a very narrow reading of the meaning of 'always'.

If lying is routinely carried on, day after day, no matter how many truths are slipped in it's still accurate to say that someone is 'always lying'.

The day the lies stop is the day that that cannot be said.

But not until.....

Comment

Than you are lying too

I already said I don't care how the site is ruled and by whom, and I mean really whom.

I'm not carying on with lies as you said. I just try to make you understand smth, but seems I waste my time.

Worst than lying is thinkinking you are of the highest honesty
                    Not acceptiong others opinions, means you are stubborn

When I'll start spreading lies, I'll let you know

Comment

El Djazair, you are already on record here over the last couple of days lying about this.

You came to make a snide comment about the moderation of this site, a racist comment you then tried to pretend was a joke. If you don't care then why log in to make such a remark?

And only this morning we have you recalling 'the golden age' here, however when it was pointed out to you that you had, in fact, said the exact opposite, you agreed.

You are not going to win any argument about you being some carrier of truth when you chop and change your stories with the passing minutes.

Recently, very recently, you WERE elsewhere pretending to be an Algerian Muslima. Can you let us know when this new era of honesty is about to commence?

Your opinions might carry more weight if you had any credibility. But your constant dishonesty isn't going to earn you any - and worse than that is the self-deception that you seem blindly unaware of.

You don't care how this site is run? Then don't bother trying to involve yourself in passing racist comments about it.

Comment

Thread locked by the Administrator of Algeria.com. The arguments advanced by banned members are not going to get repeated on their behalf by anyone else. The racist allegations are not being made by any Algerian members and don't merit any further consideration.

How this site is moderated, who moderates it, and who gets banned and stays banned are decisions made by the administrator. And a permanent ban means exactly that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X