This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No subject

"Thread locked by the Administrator of Algeria.com. The arguments advanced by banned members are not going to get repeated on their behalf by anyone else. The racist allegations are not being made by any Algerian members and don't merit any further consideration.

How this site is moderated, who moderates it, and who gets banned and stays banned are decisions made by the administrator. And a permanent ban means exactly that."

Yes, iy is closed. By admin? Are you the admin? Because I see Al Khyial replying and not admin.
    Anyway,the reasons are false. As false as saying I'm the pope!

You repeteadly deleted my thread in which I replied.
    So you like to have the last word, don't you?

Ok, cool. Have it. But that doesn't mean that it is the pure truth.
    My thread was a simple reply. I wasn't breaking any forum rules. But well...

Dear All,

This topic is no longer up for discussion.

The Algeria.com forum is here for the ENJOYMENT of all. There has been enough nastiness, name-calling, accusations etc. on Algeria.com as of late and it is time for it to end.

Boudjemaa and Lazhar were banned for very good reason and they continue to harass the site. Hopefully they will come to their senses and realise that really they could be spending their time on more constructive pursuits.

I put my full trust in the moderators of Algeria.com, all of whom are selected for their fine qualities. At the same time Administration has the final word on matters.

I closed the earlier thread by El_Djazair as there is no need for this continued debate.

Why don't we all work together to make this a wonderful place for good discussion and fine debate rather than a war zone.

Regards Algeria.com Forum Administrator

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X