X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To admin

Dear admin,

I really don't get it!
    Promisses are only to be made? Don't you accomplish them?
    You said you'll do something, but I see it was not done. Very much thank you ...not!

Best regards,
    El_Djazair

The administrator is a little busy right now checking out the activities of people trying to play games on this site and registering multiple IDs. I think she has got as far as 'Laurette' but will doubtless be responding to you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
      The administrator is a little busy right now checking out the activities of people trying to play games on this site and registering multiple IDs. I think she has got as far as 'Laurette' but will doubtless be responding to you soon.

Not that is your bussniss ,that was my sister.
      I don't think she ever posted

salam

Comment

Somehow I don't think 'she' ever will

And of course, who applies for membership on this site IS my business as I work closely, very closely, with the administrator to keep abusers - and their surrogates - of all kinds off this site.

Comment

Somehow I don't think 'she' ever will

And of course, who applies for membership on this site IS my business as I work closely, very closely, with the administrator to keep abusers - and their surrogates - of all kinds off this site.

Nice, very nice job you got there

Some of us are having a REAL life as well, and don't have the spare time to "play games" as you say.

So, you're keeping members off the site, are you?
          My sister is a perfectly decent person, so I don't understand this...

Anyway, don't have time for "this"

Comment

Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post

Some of us are having a REAL life as well, and don't have the spare time to "play games" as you say.
            A REAL life you say? Who are you today? A Tunisian Hindu? A Moroccan Buddhist? Or perhaps still off somewhere playing at being an Algerian Muslima? or 'The man from who knows where'?

Your claims to having a 'real life' elsewhere would have more credibility if you weren't hanging around throughout the day and night here viewing 'who's online'.

Tell me, El_Djazair, did you ever see a small child with a chocolate stained mouth and chocolate smeared fingers saying "I didn't steal and eat all the cookies!" - because she still had one clutched in her hand hidden behind her back?

Comment

Eva;

I think it's probably time to give this a rest now, don't you?

V

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire View Post
                Eva;

I think it's probably time to give this a rest now, don't you?

V

And you're trouble is............????

Comment

A REAL life you say? Who are you today? A Tunisian Hindu? A Moroccan Buddhist? Or perhaps still off somewhere playing at being an Algerian Muslima? or 'The man from who knows where'?

Your claims to having a 'real life' elsewhere would have more credibility if you weren't hanging around throughout the day and night here viewing 'who's online'.

Tell me, El_Djazair, did you ever see a small child with a chocolate stained mouth and chocolate smeared fingers saying "I didn't steal and eat all the cookies!" - because she still had one clutched in her hand hidden behind her back?

No al khiyal. I am exctly what I am.
                  And I'm not 24/24h on here

Comment

Originally posted by El_Djazaïr View Post
                    And you're trouble is............????
                    My trouble is that you're going on and on, and clearly getting very worked up about an issue that really isn't worth all this devotion of your time and energy. Surely you can see that you're not getting anywhere, and that all you're accomplishing is to make yourself look all obsessive and silly.

So, really, it's just friendly advice. Give it a rest, eh?

V

Comment

Originally posted by voltaire View Post
                      My trouble is that you're going on and on, and clearly getting very worked up about an issue that really isn't worth all this devotion of your time and energy. Surely you can see that you're not getting anywhere, and that all you're accomplishing is to make yourself look all obsessive and silly.
                      So, really, it's just friendly advice. Give it a rest, eh?
                      V

Voltaire, I just came here, because admin promissed me somethng, bur s/he didn't do. That was all.

I just made clear some things that al khiyal was confused on after that. He mixed some things up concerning me, so I tried to make things clear to him.

good night

Comment

Good, well now you've got that into the public domain, so I think this thread can come to an end like the other three did, and from there we can move on. Take care now.

V

Comment

El_Djazair

The only person who qualifies for the label 'confused' here is you.

Everyone else is quite clear in understanding the nature and futility of your antics.

Comment

El_Djazair

The only person who qualifies for the label 'confused' here is you.

Everyone else is quite clear in understanding the nature and futility of your antics.

Yes, al khiyal, I am confused.
                            I'm confused because I don't understand what you and voiltair want form me
                            I was "talking" to admin, but you pumped in here saying I don't know what, which was false. So, as you like to know everything about anything, I let you know the truth.

salam.

chill out voltaire.(even the writer voltaire was calmer than you)

Comment

El Djazair

Understand this.

When it comes to truth you are the last person at present that I would think to be in possession of it.

Your dishonesty is well documented here and you are fooling nobody but yourself.

It's a wonder you aren't tired, after all, you were here beyond 3.00am your time lurking.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X