Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for a change of the "Women's CORNER" rubrique name

Dear all,
    It is very interesting to read this forum, and I also would like to express my gratitude for the opportunity to post comments.
    May I suggest a change of the "Women's corner" rubrique name? Each time my glance passes on that title, and it sounds to me a little inferior...a woman...in a corner. What about a "Women's CENTER"? Or "Women in the spotlight", for instance.You know we love it to be the center of attention.

I very much hope that the aforementioned request will be supported by other users.
    All the best

salam
    in the corner c'est the best places for a female observer

Comment

i agree

Comment

yalla organize yourselves, ya revolutionaries

a) Create a thread in the appropriate section and invite suggestions for a 'rebrand' name.

b) Be prepared to keep the thread open to suggestions for a few weeks

c) If some 'favorites' emerge, create a poll and have a vote, again allowing a fair period for voting.

d) Return here, and, armed with the proofs of your revolutionary and democratic efforts and aspirations, speak confidently to your (female) administrator about the matter.

P.S. Anyone suggesting 'Women with issues' will be quarantined for the duration of the vote.

Comment

Yeah, I agree it should be changed to make it more assertive. How about "Women telling it like it is" or some such?

V

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X