Restrictions of words in PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrictions of words in PMs

when i chat i tend to talk a lot and give details etc... then i realise i went beyond the number of words im allowed so i have to shrink my message , is there a way of allowing us to be free from such a restriction . if there is a problem i understand .
    Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

We'll talk to the administrator and see if she can perhaps give you some extra characters

Comment

Originally posted by Al-khiyal View Post
      We'll talk to the administrator and see if she can perhaps give you some extra characters

Thank you .
      Friendship

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors

Comment

i know that trouble.

but am too lazy to make it an e-mail

Comment

Hi

I've doubled the pm capacity. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Hi

I've doubled the pm capacity. Enjoy
            Thank You Some people might regret your decision because sometimes i can be a real chatterbox
            Friendship

Comment

that's ok, life is short, it is better to speak the good words to the friends & all.

Comment

wooo hoooooooo! thank you nesreen for bringing this up!

thank you al-khiyal for telling admin

and THANK YOU admin for saving me from editing juicy details

Comment

of courseeee! thanks for all!

Comment

Originally posted by Bent_Bladi View Post
                    wooo hoooooooo! thank you nesreen for bringing this up!

thank you al-khiyal for telling admin

and THANK YOU admin for saving me from editing juicy details
                    That s typically me. when i had to edit , i had to take off so many details and make the message boring and less interesting . now it is better ,

Friendship

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X