• and your question is.....?

Comment

• Reviving this thread - again........

Have you ever ran away from home?

Comment

• nope...

do u like plants ?

Comment

• hehe, actually - i used to love them, like planting them and stuff... but after my plant biology class... *ugh*... i'm SO sick of them

What was the worst movie you've ever seen?

Comment

• The gangs of newyork , even if it was nicely done , to violent for me
              I'm a chick flick movies .

whats the worst food you ever had ?

Comment

• i know ppl are going to think i'm crazy, but sushi... i'm sorry - but when i had it i threw up. Wallahi

What's the best thing you've seen someone doing?

Comment

• My baby imitating somebody praying
                  What's the best word you ever herd ?

Comment

• awwwww!! how cute! i remember when my lil sister used to do that...

okay, um--- i've heard lots of cool words, bas a cool one that i recently learned is "3al jahjahol" (which means randomly in falasteeni)

I'm freezing my fingers off here? How bout you?

Comment

• Go to the thread the heat it 'll warm up your fingers

do you like summer or winter

Comment

• lol -- i used to only like the summers cuz i'd be able to go to syria... bas now i like both winters and summers cuz my break is long enough now to go in the winters too . Weather wise, i still like both -- cuz were i live, the weather is mostly the same throughout the whole year, and summers aren't that scorching in souria...

When was the last time you had baklava

Comment

• I'm having one right now in my hands believe it or not

So did you have to much coffee this morning , you sound like it ?

Comment

• lol!! wow, how'd i guess?? I had some when i got home from college.

Actually, I had no coffee today -- i'm just in a weird happy mood

Did you used to peel the top (crunchy) part of the baklava and eat it before the rest of the sweet? (or do your kids do that? )

Comment

• No I like to bite into it , I just love the cruntchiness
                              I use to make the dough , and do it the traditional way .
                              Now I use fillo dough and I just roll it like cigars , much easier to eat .
                              What are you doing right now beside beeing on line ?

Comment

• well, i'm getting ready to go to bed -- i have to be at school early tomorrow (class at 8 ).

What time is it where u are? (it's 11:48pm over here)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X