Clear All

Re: The_Ghost_of_Time_Bomb

Originally posted by Nectar77
    Why are you a quarantined User!!!
    cos im a dirty dog!!

Comment

Re: The_Ghost_of_Time_Bomb

It sounds like it "Dirty dog"!!
      Well I am sure you're not...but then again, you have been quarantined!!! I wonder what you could have possibly done or said to deserve that !!! Mmmmm
      Nectar77

Comment

Re: Little_Mem

Originally posted by Nectar77
        Of course I was joking......see... you didn't even get my sarcasm, never mind...

I truly have nothing to talk about here, This thread is dying out....so see you on the next intresting one!
        Check out other threads, music/sport/opened board .. you might find some interesting subjects if not try and find something to talk about, don’t just take part of it.

Comment

BLOND ARAB

HI THERE I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN Manchester,r u half english/

Comment

Lotfi-dk

Originally posted by Lotfi-dk

Check out other threads, music/sport/opened board .. you might find some interesting subjects if not try and find something to talk about, don’t just take part of it. [/B]

Yes master, I will try....

PS: What's with the picture!!! vanity is the devil's favourite sin! ;-)
            Nectar77

Comment

hey there im 17 and live in the uk and yeh sure il/d love to be your friend no hesitation as you sound like a cool person

Comment

HILO
                I'm Sam from holland am almost 17 (It's 23 june dont really know how more days i dont count...)
                ALwaays thought i was half algerian half dutch turns out i'm half algerian and 1/4 germain and 1/4 Only god knows
                I enjoy long walks on the beach (eventhough it mostly rains here) , Candle light diners, and skateboarding..

Does anybody know algerians my age in ollonda???
                I would really appreciate it if you do..

ANYWAYS gotz to go
                thala
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by ssew
                  HILO
                  I'm Sam from holland am almost 17 (It's 23 june dont really know how more days i dont count...)
                  17 Allah ibarek! It's about time that u learn to count

ALwaays thought i was half algerian half dutch turns out i'm half algerian and 1/4 germain and 1/4 Only god knows
                  dutch was 1/2 and became 0....Hmm surprise surprise

Comment

well your probably right, but i know how to count money isn't that enough?

and well i'm rather german and something else than half dutch..
                    eventhough there's nothing wrong with being dutch but it just bothers me to be called cheeseface... wouldn't you

Comment

Thats really funny, Algerian girls and skateboarding. Whats the world turning into, Allah ikharejha ala khir.

Candle light dinners? The last time I had a candle light dinner was when the electricity supply was cut off in my neighbourhood in Algeria.

Khokom.

Comment

well your probably right, but i know how to count money isn't that enough?

and well i'm rather german and something else than half dutch..
                        eventhough there's nothing wrong with being dutch but it just bothers me to be called cheeseface... wouldn't you
                        Ahhh shkoun hada li 3ayetlek cheeseface, wallah mayahshem. Ba3da cheeseface? Goulili berk win yeskoun.

Khokom.

Comment

i mostly call them cheesefaces before they get the chance
                          what's so wrong about skateboarding?

Comment

i mostly call them cheesefaces before they get the chance
                            what's so wrong about skateboarding?
                            Nothing wrong with it, its just, I never saw an Algerian girl skateboard in my life

It can be dangerous so take it easy.

Khokom.

Comment

i'm always careful
                              and well it's a part of the lifestyle as punkrocker

Comment

That is because we never had the chance to own a skateboard. There was a competition organized by a chewing-gum company in which you had to collect stickers of Beverly Hills 4253799076 actors and send them to the company in the hope of winning a skateboard. I collected all the stickers but I never heard back from them…

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X